Monday, November 16, 2015

The Lightning Thief


The Lightning Thief
Rick Riordan

                There are many books out there I liked but this one happened to be my favorite.  I enjoy reading about Gods and Goddesses because I love thinking a long time ago people made up these stories and now people are telling them still!  The Lightning Thief is about this boy who finds out that he is Poseidon’s son and someone stole Zeus’s lightning bolt and the boy (Percy Jackson) has to find it.
 I would rate this book an 8 (ten being great, one being bad).  I also love this book because it’s an action/adventure/humor book.  It is very funny and very serious at times.  I love books like that and it doesn’t take forever to get to the point.  I would definitely suggest this book for 5th or 6th graders to read.  I can’t wait to read the next one!!! Olivia H., Teen Reviewer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment